Changes and New Procedures at Westport Federal Credit Union
Jun 17, 2020
- - The number of members allowed in our lobby will be limited to a maximum of 6 at a time for teller transactions only. We ask you to patiently wait outside until you can enter.
- - Face masks/coverings are required when entering the ATM or lobby. Please note, we may require you to temporarily remove/lower your mask to verify your identity.
- - Appointments are required for any services beyond standard teller window transactions. Please call 508.679.0197, option 1 to make an appointment.
- - Distance markers have been placed on the floor as a reminder to keep 6 feet apart whenever possible. We also have arrows on the floor to keep the flow of foot traffic going in one direction.
- - Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby for all members to use as they enter and leave the building.
- - Hand shaking, as a social greeting, will be temporarily discontinued.
- - Anyone who does not feel well is asked to stay home and can take advantage of our online banking.
- From new accounts to loan applications, our online banking is made simple for you to manage your finances with ease. Access links to those services below.
- - Mobile banking
- - Online account opening
- - Mobile deposit
- - Online loan application
- - Visa Credit Card application
Westport Federal Credit Union appreciates your patience as we prepare to open up our lobby. Thank you for being a valued member.